Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving and Beyond


Where ever you are, however you celebrated, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The kind that fills your heart with peace and joy over all your blessings. We ate too much, laughed hard, and thanked the Lord above for blessing us so, and then came home for an evening of quiet time. A blessing too. 

To those of you braving the stores today, I hope you were successful! I crossed that off my bucket list years ago—not that it was ever on my list, but because others wanted me to join them, I participated. Now I can sit back and listen to the almost frightful tales of others, and be thankful that I don’t have to be a part of all that.

However, we will soon be out the door. Hubby is best man in a wedding tomorrow and today is the rehearsal with a dinner following. A fun time will be had, I’m sure of it. 

I’m wrapping up the ending of my story. At the point where I can’t type as fast as the story appears in my mind. It may sound silly, but characters have known to surprise me, and these two, Ty Bradshaw, a federal prohibition agent, and Norma Rose Nightingale, a bootlegger’s daughter, have given me more than one, ‘REALLY?’ moment.  

Stay warm. Stay happy. And keep smiling!

No comments: