Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Edits...



Yep, that’s what I’m doing. Putting the final tweaks on Josie and Scooter’s story. Writing in this era has been so fun and I know I’m going to miss these Nightingale girls when I finish my final read through (today!) and zip this story back to my editor. 

I’m also attempting to utilize a few discussed items in many of the wonderful workshops I attended at the RWA conference. I’d much rather sit in my writing cave than market my books, but did learn I need to put myself ‘out there’ a bit more. So…I created an author page on Facebook. If you’re inclined, please stop by and click the like button at https://www.facebook.com/authorlaurirobinson. Thanks a million to all who have already done so!

The Stolen Kiss, a short free read is still up on Harlequin’s website for your reading pleasure—

And The Wrong Cowboy is now available for preorders. 

On the home front, August has been full of birthday parties, with still more to come. This weekend it’s our grandson’s. He turned one the end of July! That year went by fast. As they tend to do. Company is coming into town for the party which means I need to go straighten up the spare bedroom which doubles as my writing cave late at night when I don’t want to keep others awake. Granddog Bear has a bed in there and often joins me, which means vacuuming is a must before anyone else goes in there. Love him to pieces, but a hundred pound dog does shed. And shed. And shed. He has a stock tank in our backyard to cool off in and the other morning, he and the neighbor dog were in it together. Two yellow labs having a pool party. It was a sight to see and made me smile all day.

The morning is ticking by and I’m needed in the 1920’s! Keep smiling and keep your head up. You are a wonderful person who is loved by many!

No comments: